1. Please check your internet connection and make sure that you’re connected.
2. Clear your browser cache and browsing data and access your assessment again.
3. r browser is updated to the latest version.
4. Try accessing the assessment portal through another browser or device and see if the problem persists.
Wrong username or password
If you input your log in details and the site says that your username and password are incorrect, please try the following:
1. Ensure that you are in the right assessment portal and that you are accessing the applicant portion of the site.
2. Double-check your assessment invitation email for your log in credentials and ensure that you input the correct username and password.
3. Try typing the username and password instead of copy-pasting it to their respective fields.
4. When copy-pasting, please ensure that you only copy the characters and not the extra spaces before and/or after them.
5. Try accessing the site using a different browser or device and check if the problem still occurs.
If the problem still occurs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that our Assessment Specialists can directly assist you.
Please don’t forget to inform the HR of the company that you’re applying for or your organization regarding your concern so that they are aware of your challenges and can support you in reaching out to us.