Online assessments are convenient, can be done from virtually anywhere, and provide quick results. Here is a quick guide on how to access our Online Assessment Portal.
- Make sure you use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer. These browsers are compatible with our assessment portal, and you’ll get the best usability from them. You can download the latest version of Firefox here.
- At the top left corner of our website, profilesasiapacific.com, is a button/tab that says “Log in to Assessment Portal.” Click it!
- Upon clicking the button a new window should have popped up. If it didn’t, make sure you configure your browser to allow pop ups.
- Log in using the credentials you should have received from signing up for the workshop. If you haven’t been given a username and password to use, email or call the person you spoke with to set up the assessment.
- If the username and password combination you were given is not working, make sure you are on the tab for “client” and not “administrator.” You can switch these tabs above your log in fields.
- Once you are logged in, you should see a list of all the tests/assessments you are scheduled for. Select the one you’d like to take. Sometimes there is only one option, if you are only signed up for one assessment.
- Complete your assessment (this part is up to you!) and submit your answers. You will get your results, either online or in person, according to your agreement.
If you’re still having trouble, please call us at (02) 635-0016, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out a contact form here.