Profiles Asia Pacific accepts guest posts covering HR industry topics, such as talent recruitment, retention, tips, and trends. If you would like to submit a guest post, please follow the following guidelines.
- Email solutions@profilesasiapacific.
com with the subject line Guest Post Proposal.
- In your email, explain your background and include at least 3 article pitches. Don’t write the article before getting approval from our team on the topic.
- Please note that even if we approve your topic, there is no guarantee that we will publish your final post on our website. This is still dependent on the final quality of your piece. If we have to go through more than 2 rounds of heavy edits, we acknowledge that there may not be a good fit.
- Once a pitch is approved, write and share the final article via a Google Document, with viewing permissions set to anyone with the link can comment.
- Provide a 2-3 sentence author bio to be included with your article. You may include 1 backlink to your website within your author bio.
- Provide a copyright free image option. Note: We may opt to use a different image than the one you provide.
- Please note that in rare cases we may remove guest blog posts completely from our website.
Here are a few basic quality guidelines for your articles.
- Each piece must be well-researched, with links to credible sources where you make claims.
- Content should be current and actionable. Your article should help empower HR professionals to level-up their teams and/or careers.
- We don’t have a word count requirement, take as many or as few words you need to get your point across.
- You may include a maximum of 1 link back to your website, as long as it makes sense within the post. For example, you can link to a resource or blog post you published.