Join us on February 12, 2019 for a 2-day public seminar to Eliminate High Turnover: Training on Career Counseling.
One of the most crucial issues facing management is preserving employee commitment to company goals and objectives. It is important that you know and understands yourself and the world of work.
Career counseling will guide and help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to make future career and life decisions. It helps you identify the factors influencing your career development and help assess your interests, abilities, and values.
This program will help you obtain the necessary knowledge to excel career counseling.
- Session 1: Introduction to Counseling
- Session 2: Basic Skills in Counseling Process
- Session 3: Characteristics of a Good Counselor
- Session 4: Role of a Counselor
- Session 5: Types of Counseling
- Session 6: Ethics and Challenges in Counseling
- Session 7: Understanding the Process of Career Planning
- Session 8: Valuable Tools in Career Planning
- Session 9: Tools and Techniques in Career Counseling
- Session 10: Facilitative Skills as a Tool in Career Planning
- Session 11: Delivering Career Planning Services
The investment for this course is P8,500 for 2 days of business games, brainstorming, case analysis, workshops, career counseling simulation, and feedback sessions.
About the Facilitator
Dr. Maria Vida G. Caparas is a GENOS Emotional Intelligence Practitioner and a licensed Psychologist. She is also a Wiley-Certified Everything DISC Trainer. She graduated Summa Cum Laude in her Ph.D. Psychology at UST. She also obtained a Diploma in Public Management from UP Diliman as a government scholar.
Dr. Caparas is a seasoned trainer with extensive and invaluable services in both government and corporate offices. She served as Vice President of HR in New San Jose Builders, Inc. In GMA Network, Inc., she wrote for Kapuso Magazine as Managing Editor. She also became the Dean of the Graduate School at the Manila Central University. Dr. Caparas has also conducted numerous training programs for various topics such as Competency-Based Training, Competency-Based Recruitment, Training Needs Analysis, Job Evaluation, etc.
Currently, aside from serving as a Director of Learning and Development for People Dynamics, Inc., she teaches part-time in UST and De La Salle University. She has authored four books in Psychology and Human Resource Management. Already a fulfilled academician and HR and OD practitioner, she has received a number of awards and recognition.