An individual’s core competencies are determined by two groups of factors:
- Skills, Knowledge, and Technical Qualifications
- Behavioral Characteristics, Personality Attributes, and Individual Aptitudes
Although traditional hiring has focused primarily on evaluating a candidate’s skills and technical qualifications, a competency-based approach includes an analysis of a candidate’s behavioral characteristics as well. Competency-based hiring is grounded in the identification of core competencies required for success and the subsequent evaluation of each candidate’s demonstration of those competencies in their past experiences.
Benefits of Job Matching
- Minimize hiring mistakes
- Identify strengths and limitations
- Target developmental needs
- Improve job satisfaction and productivity
- Reduce conflict and absenteeism
Learn more about Job Matching
Hiring Top Employees
Profiles Asia Pacific provides job matching solutions that can help you hire the right person for the right job. To learn more, please contact us.