Competency-Based Training: Addressing Performance Gaps
Please join us September 27 to 28 for a public seminar on Competency-Based Training: Addressing Performance Gaps. Performance gaps need to be addressed before it hurts the team and impact organization’s credibility. Addressing and correcting a performance problem is one of the most important and difficult tasks.
It is important to assess and consider contributing factors whenever addressing performance issues. A clear description of the gap helps to appropriately level the set expectations for the future. In this workshop, you will learn how to analyze performance gaps and how best to address it to help your employees perform better!
- What is Training Needs Analysis (TNA)?
- The Rationale for Conducting TNA
- Objectives and Outcomes of a TNA
- Aligning Organization Mission and Vision with Learning and Development Efforts
- Scope of TNA: What should a TNA cover?
- Identification of Needs at the Individual, Occupation and Organizational Level
- Determining the Need for a TNA
- The Model for Identifying Training Needs
- Individual and Organizational Competencies
- TNA into organizational processes and business models
- Aligning the training needs analysis to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Planning, preparing, adjusting and reviewing the training needs analysis procedure/process
- What techniques to use for specific situations – face to face, questionnaires, individual, groups and other investigation tools
- Designing and Validation of the Survey and interview Tools
- TNA Implementation and Sampling Techniques
- Collating the Data Gathered
- Data Analysis
- TNA Report Preparation
- Communicating the Results
- Making a Persuasive Training Needs Presentation
The investment fee for this course is P8,500 plus VAT.
About the Facilitator
Ms. Leonida G. Reyes is a Dynamic professional with more than 15years of rich experience spearheading the whole cycle of Human Resources Management and Development. Currently associated with the Philippine-Australia Human Resource Organizational Development Facility (PAHRODF) and presently engaged in organizational interventions and outsourced Human Resource Management with private corporations and Civil Society Organizations.
She has worked for Smart Communications where she gained a wealth of experience in Change Management, Culture-Building, Management and Leadership Development, Team Effectiveness, Instructional Development, and Facilitation of Learning among other behaviorally-anchored skills training for more than 11 years.
She has handled senior positions in Management and Development with diverse industries from Aviation, Systems Integration, Land Transportation, Shipping, Supply Chain Solutions / Logistics, Overseas Manpower Deployment, Manufacturing, Retail, Business Process Outsourcing, and Management Consulting.
An active member of the People Management Association of the Philippines, Organizational Development Philippine Network, Philippine Society of Training and Development, HR Philippines, and Society for Human Resource Management, U.S.A.
Leave a Reply