The Balanced Scorecard provides feedback around both the internal business processes and external outcomes in order to continuously improve strategic performance and results. From September 6 to 8, we will be having our public seminar on the Balanced Scorecard, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on those three days.
The Balanced Scorecard is a strategic planning and management system that is used extensively in business and industry, government, and nonprofit organizations worldwide. It is used to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals. Moreover, it transforms the organization’s strategic plan to action plans, linking and aligning organizational to individual action plans.
The training program will go over shared best practices in performance management, and core factors in the implementation of management systems. Participants will draft a balanced scorecard for his or her organization, and develop action plans on how to develop, enhance and sustain the strategic and performance management system within the organization
- Preparing the Blueprint for Balanced Scorecard (BSC) Implementation
- Define what a BSC is and identify its benefits
- Discuss the ingredients of success in the BSC Management System
- Describe the key elements of the BSC Process
- Create a Vision Statement for the BSC
- Understand what corporate values, mission and vision statements are and how they link to the BSC
- Develop project, communications and training plans for BSC Implementation.
- Balanced Scorecard Development and Implementation
- Identify and define the perspectives of the Balanced Scorecard
- Discuss and describe the performance objectives and measures
- Understand the cause-and-effect linkages in the BSC
- Develop strategy map and strategic initiatives
- Set targets and prioritize initiatives
- Understand organizational alignment and linkages of performance with other organizational systems
For an investment of P12,500 plus VAT, you’ll get a specialized student workbook and materials, a personalized certificate, and instruction from an expert facilitator. Snacks and lunch are included.
About the Facilitator
Dr. Rosario C. Alzona holds a Master’s Degree in Statistics and Ph.D in Organizational Development. She is an accomplished Organizational Development professional with almost 20 years of experience in diverse workplace environments. She has varied experiences in organizational assessment, OD intervention design and implementation, learning and development and process/procedure design and development. Dr. Alzona has taken various Information Technology and OD Consultancy projects with several Consulting firms and has taught for ten years in the Graduate School of several universities and colleges in diverse topics of management and leadership. She is a frequent speaker at various seminars and workshops with topics on Leadership, Team Building, Organizational Assessment, Strategic Planning, Change Management and Appreciative Inquiry. She is a High-energy Trainer and Creative Facilitator, skilled in guiding learners through engaging breakthrough learning opportunities.