On February 2, 2016, we’re holding a workshop for anyone who would like to improve their personal finance management. This one day workshop will help you set personal financial goals, understand the economic market today and outlook, have readily available financial instruments for beginners and match financial goals with the right financial product. Previous financial knowledge is not required.
- Setting Financial goals
- Philippine Market Overview and outlook
- Deciding on a Personal Budget
- Setting up a cash fund
- Determining the cash fund to set aside before they start investing
- Cash flow management
- Cost of money
- Managing debt – credit cards, loans, using loan sharks
- When is it okay to borrow money?
- Time value of money
- Easiest financial instruments to understand
- short term – TD, money market instruments
- medium term – stock market , IPO’s, mutual funds; fund riders
- long term – real estate, bonds, commodities, mutual funds, trust funds, capital market instruments
advantages and disadvantages of each
- Obtaining financial freedom
- Making your money work for you as opposed to working for money
An investment of P4,500 includes instruction by an expert facilitator, small interactive classes, a specialized student workbook and course materials, snacks and lunch, a personalized certificate of completion, and a free eBook; Getting Motivation Right.
About the Facilitator
Ms. Victoria Estacio holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Management from the Ateneo de Manila University. She earned a Certificate of Authority for Insurance Commission, and is a Registered Financial Planner. She has worked in the field of Sales and Marketing and Operations in the following roles: Assistant Vice President of Sales and Marketing Department with Philam Life, Manager, Bancassurance with Grepalife, Senior Sales Manager with Yapster, and Unit Head of Front End Acquisitions with Citibank, N.A. Ms. Estacio is a recipient of various awards including the Philam Life Annual Fast Start award for both Credit and Group Life (an award that has never been given to Group Life), and the “Exceptional Performance Award” from Ciribank N.A. for participation in the credit card launch in Guam, USA. She also conducts personal financial coaching and training, and has received numerous trainings on strategic management, financial planning, and sales.