USC Marshall‘s GEMBA and IBEAR programs give a critical boost to managers and mid-career professionals on their way to the top.
On Thursday, October 8 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. you can attend an information session for USC Marshall School of Business. An international MBA degree from USC’s prestigious Marshall School of Business can help take your career success to a new level. Join us for an information session about our Los Angeles-based one-year, full-time accelerated IBEAR MBA for mid-career professionals and our part-time, Shanghai-based Global Executive MBA (GEMBA) for managers from across the globe.
The information session will be held at Fairmont Makati, 1 Raffles Drive, Makati Avenue to meet with the admissions team of IBEAR and GEMBA. Learn first-hand about the programs, and available scholarships for well-qualified students.
Please RSVP to Jocelyn Pick, Profiles Asia Pacific at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 6, 2015 or register here.
IBEAR MBA Highlights:
- Scholarships (IBEAR Global Business Fellow Award) of up to $45,000 available for highly-qualified individuals.
- Rent subsidies of $9,000/year for single apartments and $15,000/year for family apartments, about 50% subsidy.
- International Business Consulting Projects (IBCP) is the capstone course of the program. Over a 4-month period, terms of 5-6 participants work with a client to solve one of its important business challenges.
- A 10-day international business trip is required component of the IBEAR Program; paid for by the program. The 2015 international experiential learning program, “Doing Business in Southeast Asia,” will bring the class to Jakarta and Bangkok (October 8-18).
- Two 3-day domestic trips to key business cities in the United States each year as part of our experiential learning program, “Doing Business in the United States.” The IBEAR program pays for the cost of travel and hotel.
- Personalized career development services are accessible to all self-sponsored participants. Given the small class size, the career advisor is able to work closely with each individual participant.
- Uniquely transformative and real-world oriented curriculum
- Exceptional diversity in the student body – nationalities, locations, industry backgrounds
- The most powerful alumni association in the region
- 20-month program, based in Shanghai, but with three international modules, two in Los Angeles and one in Southeast Asia
- Average student age 38, so highly experienced and globalized, and uniquely diverse cohort (30% fly in from outside China, typically ten or so nationalities)
- Graduates earn the prestigious USC Marshall MBA degree, because USC Marshall faculty lead all modules
- Reasonable commute from S.E. Asia, and financial support for lodging expenses in Shanghai