Please join us July 26 to 27 for a public seminar on Competency-Based Training: Addressing Performance Gaps. Performance gaps need to be addressed before it hurts the team and impact organization’s credibility. Addressing and correcting a performance problem is one of the most important and difficult tasks. It is important to assess and consider contributing factors whenever addressing performance issues.
A clear description of the gap helps to appropriately level the set expectations for the future. In this workshop, you will learn how to analyze performance gaps and how best to address it to help your employees perform better!
- What is Training Needs Analysis (TNA)?
- The Rationale for Conducting TNA
- Objectives and Outcomes of a TNA
- Aligning Organization Mission and Vision with Learning and Development Efforts
- Scope of TNA: What should a TNA cover?
- Identification of Needs at the Individual, Occupation and Organizational Level
- Determining the Need for a TNA
- The Model for Identifying Training Needs
- Individual and Organizational Competencies
- TNA into organizational processes and business models
- Aligning the training needs analysis to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Planning, preparing, adjusting and reviewing the training needs analysis procedure/process
- What techniques to use for specific situations – face to face, questionnaires, individual, groups and other investigation tools
- Designing and Validation of the Survey and interview Tools
- TNA Implementation and Sampling Techniques
- Collating the Data Gathered
- Data Analysis
- TNA Report Preparation
- Communicating the Results
- Making a Persuasive Training Needs Presentation
The investment for this 2-day course is P8,500 plus VAT, and includes all training materials and instruction from a skilled facilitator.
About the Facilitator
Dr. Maria Vida G. Caparas is a Wiley-Certified Everything DISC Trainer and a licensed Psychologist. She graduated Summa Cum Laude in her Ph.D. Psychology at UST. She also obtained a Diploma in Public Management from UP Diliman as a government scholar.
Dr. Caparas is an Accredited Trainer of the Philippine Government with extensive and invaluable services in both government and corporate offices. She served as Vice President of HR in New San Jose Builders, Inc. In GMA Network, Inc., she wrote for Kapuso Magazine as Managing Editor. She also became the Dean of the Graduate School at the Manila Central University.
Currently, aside from serving as a Consultant for Profiles Asia Pacific, Inc., she teaches part-time at UST and De La Salle University. She has authored four books in Psychology and Human Resource Management. Already a fulfilled academician and HR and OD practitioner, she has received a number of awards and recognition.