Join us from June 14 to 15 as we discuss Organizational Assessment: Diagnosing Problems and Proposing Interventions for Effectiveness. This two-day seminar-workshop will identify the drivers/core factors that contribute to an effective organizational assessment (OA), major issues that affect an OA, planning, implementation, reporting and communication of OA results, and how to apply what you learn.
Organizations are considered biological organisms that need to continually grow, learn, adapt and innovate. In this regard, organizations should have a better understanding of themselves, their own performance and address their strategic issues and concerns, and ultimately improve their performance.
Organizational Assessment is often used as a diagnostic process or the starting point for planning and implementing internal changes and/or strategic planning within the organization. It can also be used as a communication tool to dialogue with the organization’s stakeholders, both internal and external.
Organizational Assessment is common to all organizations who want to grow in excellence, taking into account that ‘Excellence is never an end in itself.’
- Why Conduct an Organizational Assessment
- How Ready Is Your Organization?
- How Long Will It Take?
- What Should Be Prepared?
- Who Will Use the Results?
- Who Should Conduct the Process?
- What’s the Best Way to Manage the Process?
- What Issues May Arise During Pre-Planning?
- Planning a Self-Assessment
- Identification of the Need for Assessment, Significance, and Importance
- Organizational Assessment Framework: Variables, Indicators
- Specific Objectives, Scope, and Limitations
- Organizational Assessment Design and Methodology
- OA Population/Sampling Design
- Data Collection Methodology and Instruments
- Data Processing and Analysis
- Communications and Addressing Issues
- Conducting a Self-Assessment
- Collecting the Data
- Analyzing the Results
- Report Writing
- Communicating the Results
- What Issues May Arise?
- Diagnosing the Performance of the Organization
The investment for this course is P8,500 plus VAT.
About the Facilitator
Dr. Rosario Alzona, or Dr. Cherry, holds a Master’s Degree in Statistics and Ph.D. in Organizational Development. She is an accomplished Organizational Development professional with almost 20 years of experience in diverse work environments. She has varied experiences in organizational assessment, OD intervention design and implementation, learning and development and process/procedure design and development.Dr. Alzona has taken various Information Technology and OD Consultancy projects with several Consulting firms and has taught for ten years in the Graduate School of several universities and colleges in diverse topics of management and leadership. She is a frequent speaker at various seminars and workshops with topics on Leadership, Team Building, Organizational Assessment, Strategic Planning, Change Management and Appreciative Inquiry. She is a High-energy Trainer and Creative Facilitator, skilled in guiding learners through engaging breakthrough learning opportunities.