Please join us on May 17 to 18 for a public seminar on the 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team: Producing a Synergistic Effect. This seminar-workshop will go over how to build a cohesive, effective team that gets better engagement and higher performance.
Participants will be able to understand the self and others to create a better, stronger team. We will also cover how to improve team effectiveness and productivity through the understanding and application of The Five Behaviors: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results.
An effective and high performing team dedicates time and effort to embrace a healthy set of behaviors. A team that works well together performs better.
- The Five Behaviors and Your Team
- Building Trust: Vulnerability-based Trust
- Engaging in Healthy Conflict: Mastering a Constructive and Productive Conflict
- Your Team and Commitment: Achieving Commitment
- An Accountable Team: Embracing Accountability
- Obtaining Collective Results
- DISC Personality Theory
- Your Team and the Impact of Your DISC Style
- Teamwork: A Strategic Advantage
- Your Team’s Strengths
- Overcoming Your Team’s Challenges
- Team SPIRIT: Achieving Common Goals
- Developing and Achieving Organizational Synergy
The investment for this seminar is P8,500 plus VAT.
About the Facilitator
Dr. Rosario Alzona, or Dr. Cherry, holds a Master’s Degree in Statistics and Ph.D. in Organizational Development. She is an accomplished Organizational Development professional with almost 20 years of experience in diverse work environments. She has varied experiences in organizational assessment, OD intervention design and implementation, learning and development and process/procedure design and development. Dr. Alzona has taken various Information Technology and OD Consultancy projects with several Consulting firms and has taught for ten years in the Graduate School of several universities and colleges in diverse topics of management and leadership. She is a frequent speaker at various seminars and workshops with topics on Leadership, Team Building, Organizational Assessment, Strategic Planning, Change Management and Appreciative Inquiry. She is a High-energy Trainer and Creative Facilitator, skilled in guiding learners through engaging breakthrough learning opportunities.