Please join us on October 10, 2017 for a public seminar on DISC Power: Learning Leadership Best Practices via DISC. Disc Power is an in-depth leadership program available that increases the effectiveness of leaders while using concepts presented in the Disc Profile model.
This training program helps leaders:
- Understand employees’ behaviors at work and their leadership preferences.
- Learn different leadership styles, characteristics, priorities, and vision.
- Acquire leadership best practices by understanding the Disc Model.
- Appreciate the work of leaders’ process: Vision, Alignment, and Execution
- Understanding how others see you as a Leader
- Exploring the Eight Approaches to Effective Leadership
- Learning the Strategies to become a more Effective Leader
- Priorities to Shape Leadership Experiences
- Vision, Alignment, and Execution Process
- Tips for Becoming a Better Leader
- Your Action Plan
The investment for this seminar is P3,500 plus VAT.
About the Facilitator
Dr. Maria Vida G. Caparas is a Wiley-Certified Everything DISC Trainer and a licensed Psychologist. She graduated Summa Cum Laude in her Ph.D. Psychology at UST and obtained a Diploma in Public Management from UP Diliman as a government scholar. Dr. Caparas is an Accredited Trainer of the Philippine Government with extensive and invaluable services in both government and corporate offices. She served as Vice President of HR in New San Jose Builders, Inc. In GMA Network, Inc., she wrote for Kapuso Magazine as Managing Editor. She also became the Dean of the Graduate School at the Manila Central University.
Currently, aside from serving as a Consultant for Profiles Asia Pacific, Inc. and People Dynamics, Inc., she teaches part time at UST and De La Salle University. She has authored three books in Psychology and Human Resource Management. Dr. Caparas is already a fulfilled academician and HR and OD practitioner and has received a number of awards and recognitions.
She’s top-notch and a sought after facilitator, not just in the Philippines but also overseas!