Please join us on September 19, 2017 from 1 to 5 p.m. for a public seminar on Emotionally Intelligent Leadership in Manila.
Leaders in business looking to improve their organization’s performance can do so by improving their emotional intelligence: that is, their skill at identifying, understanding and influencing emotion, and applying it in their leadership techniques.
There is a direct link between the way people feel and the way they perform at work. This is one of the most robust and consistent findings in organizational research. In high performing organizations people feel significantly more engaged, cared for, valued, proud, and motivated than those in low performing organizations. Conversely, in low performing organizations, people feel significantly more fearful, stressed, disempowered and uncertain.
Leadership is fundamentally about facilitating performance. Research has proven that a leader’s emotional intelligence is key to their capacity to facilitate emotions in others that drive high performance and employee engagement. This is more than just a moral compass; it’s also a recipe for success. Organizations with emotionally intelligent leaders achieve a critical lever of sustainable competitive advantage: a high-performance culture and customer loyalty. -GENOS INTERNATIONAL
This half day program will focus on the three main components in our Emotional Intelligence competency framework in the following dimensions:
- Self-Awareness = is about being aware of the way you feel and the impact your feelings can have on decisions, behavior, and performance.
- Self-Management = is about managing one’s own mood and emotions, time and behavior, and continuously improving oneself. This skill helps people be resilient and manage high work demands and stress rather than being temperamental at work.
- Inspiring Performance = is a skill in helping people create a productive environment for others. Positive Influence equips you with the capacity to encourage colleagues to cooperate and work effectively together. People who can positively influence others’ moods, feelings and emotions are empowering to work with and easily motivate those around them.
This half day program is 30 % lecture and 70% discussion, workshops, videos, and structured learning experiences.
- Be equipped with a firm grasp of knowing oneself better and gaining clarity in how one’s emotions affect behavior, attitude, and performance
- In this disruptive world, self-management is the key to gaining more resilience in times of stress and pressure while being more flexible and adaptable to changes.
- As a leader, inspiring others and moving them to positive action is an essential. As such, gurus of leadership today sees Emotional Intelligence and Execution as the two main components of effective leadership.
About the Facilitator
Reggie Garganera has more than 20 years of progressive and combined professional experience in various human resource management functions and strategic business leadership gained from FMCG, Banking, and Finance, Human Resouce Consulting Services, Land, and Sea-based industries.
From human resource corporate leadership, she transitioned to entrepreneurship and eventually, as an across all level coach, facilitator and people management consultant.
An engaging and passionate speaker, Reggie practices uncomplicated approach to give more depth but digestible take-outs. Her strategic posts in various organizations combined with her own business experiences provide more empowering insights and practical tools to use in the workplace or even at home or areas closest to one’s heart.
She has reached audiences working locally and globally. From the baby boomer to the millennial markets.
Reggie is a BS Psychology, AB Guidance and Counseling and Marketing Management graduate from St. Scholastica’s College, Manila. She is also an MBA candidate at the Ateneo de Manila University. Recently, she got her certification as a facilitator of Genos Emotional Intelligence.