Join us August 24 and 25 for a 2-day workshop on Training Needs Analysis. This workshop addresses what the organization needs pertinent to human resource development, as aligned with its strategic goals.
The workshop will expose participants to the whole gamut of the training needs analysis process. They will likewise be oriented with the different TNA tools used to realize a successful competency enhancement venture.
Participants would be able to plan, design, and implement a training needs analysis process. They will acquire skills to determine real employee needs related to training, identify performance gaps, and be able to determine training needs within an organization. The workshop will also show useful TNA tools, how to improve human resource planning, and improve ROI.
- What is Training Needs Analysis (TNA)?
- The Rationale for Conducting TNA
- Objectives and Outcomes of a TNA
- Aligning organization Mission and Vision with Learning and Development Efforts
- Scope of TNA: What should a TNA cover?
- Identification of Needs at the Individual, Occupational, and Organizational level
- Determining the Need for a TNA
- The Model for Identifying Training Needs
- Individual and organizational Competencies
- TNA into organizational processes and business models
- Aligning the training needs analysis to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Planning, preparing, adjusting, and reviewing the training needs analysis procedure/process
- What techniques to use for specific situations – face to face, questionnaires, individual, groups, and other investigation tools
- Designing and Validation of the Survey and Interview Tools
- TNA Implementation and Sampling Techniques
- Collating the Data Gathered
- Data Analysis
- TNA Report Preparation
- Communicating the Results
- Making a Persuasive Training Needs Presentation
About the Facilitator
Dr. Maria Vida G. Caparas is a Wiley-Certified Everything DISC Trainer and a licensed Psychologist. She graduated Summa Cum Laude in her Ph.D. Psychology at UST. She also obtained a Diploma in Public Management from UP Diliman as a government scholar.
Dr. Caparas is an Accredited Trainer of the Philippine Government with extensive and invaluable services in both government and corporate offices. She served as Vice President of HR in New San Jose Builders, Inc. In GMA Network, Inc., she wrote for Kapuso Magazine as Managing Editor. She also became the Dean of the Graduate School at the Manila Central University.
Currently, aside from serving as a Consultant for Profiles Asia Pacific, Inc., she teaches part time at UST and De La Salle University. She has authored three books in Psychology and Human Resource Management. Already a fulfilled academician and HR and OD practitioner, she has received a number of awards and recognitions.