With organizations under more pressure to “do more with less” Lean Management offers an approach to optimize processes, eliminate waste and maximize value by developing people in a way that makes the best use of their brainpower. Lean Management certification is a sought-after globally recognized qualification in quality management and leadership development. It will significantly enhance workforce productivity as well as motivate your team to achieve new levels of performance excellence in all levels of the organization.
Earn the Lean Management Certificate of completion when you attend our Lean Management Certification from December 13-14. Any current and future managers, individual contributors, and organizational change agents would benefit from this certification.
This course will change your current assumptions about improvement “that’s the way we have always done it,” equip participants with simple and practical problem solving tools for everyday improvement, and show us how to coach colleagues and family members to think Lean.
- Lean Management Philosophy
- The need for Kaizen in work and life
- Best Practice: Review of the most powerful improvement habits
- Studying your Success Habits
- The elements of creating successful habits
- The Top 10 Mistakes in Behavioral Change
- The 8 Wastes
- Video Case Study: Learning to see
- Identifying Waste in your work
- Video Case Study: The definition of value
- The Practical Problem Solving Method
- Process Mapping
- Identifying Root Cause (The 5 Whys)
- Challenging Assumptions
- Go See / Go Ask / Go Measure
- Case Study: The team that improved by 1% everyday
- Error Proofing and Standard Work
- Visual Management and KPI’s
- Case Study: Best Practices from the worlds highest performing companies.
- How to make Daily Kaizen the new norm in your business
A course fee of P 11,500 plus VAT includes instruction by an expert facilitator, small group workshops, a specialized student manual, personalized certificate of participation, and AM/PM snacks and lunch.
About the Facilitator
Mike Grogan is a Best-Selling Author, Motivational Speaker and Internationally recognized Expert in Performance Improvement. Mike has a Degree in Chemical Engineering from the University College Dublin. In 2006 Mike first got exposed to Lean Management while working with Pharmaceutical Multinational Merck/MSD. Both in the UK and the USA Mike learned first-hand from Toyota Production System Consultants and Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Master Black Belts on obtaining a deep understanding of what is required for implementation to be successful. Since then Irish native Mike, has professional trained and coached Lean to over 100 organizations in eight countries around the world. In 2013 Mike was international recognized as the first to successfully bring Lean to Healthcare in East Africa. Today Mike lives in Metro Manila where he passionately believes in the genius of the Filipino. Mikes work in the Philippines has been featured in dozens of Filipino news publications including interviews and features in ANC, The Business Mirror and Rappler.