We’re hosting a work-life balance seminar this September 28 to 29. One’s busy lifestyle requires a balance between his or her personal and professional life. It becomes an important concern of the organization to help the workforce acquire skills in maintaining wellness while working under pressure. As one becomes effective in the workplace, it is desired that the time spent at home is also maximized, while minimizing the adverse effects of work pressure.
- Work Life Balance
- Analyzing Work Life Balance
- Things people deal with on a daily basis
- Personal and Professional Life Pattern
- Self-Assessment: How balanced are you?
- Complete your Life Balance Wheel
- Looking into One’s Imbalance: What do you have control, influence or no control over?
- One’s Sphere of Influence
- The Balancing Acts: Work Life Balance Tools and Techniques
- Knowing your Values, Priorities and Personal Barriers
- Work Life Triangle
- Work: What we do, careers, housework, chores
- Relationships: Personal, friendships, partners, spouses, children
- Self-Care: Spiritual, physical, intellectual, emotional, health, and wellness
- Managing Stress and Pressures at Home and in the Workplace
- Achieving Productivity, Effectiveness and Efficiency in the Workplace
- Maintaining Love, Harmony and Affection at Home
- Your Personal Work-Life Balance SWOT
- Drafting a Work-Life Balance Action Plan
For an investment of P8,500 plus VAT, you’ll get a specialized student workbook and materials, a personalized certificate, and instruction from an expert facilitator. Snacks and lunch are included.
About the Facilitator
Dr. Maria Vida G. Caparas holds a Master’s Degree and Ph.D., Summa Cum Laude, in Psychology. She is an Accredited Trainer of the Philippine Government with invaluable experiences in Organizational Development as a Human Resource, Training and OD practitioner. She authored three books on Psychology/HR Management namely “Psychological Assessment: Theory and Practice”, “Uses of Psychological Tests”, and “Human Resource Management” and was a Trainer Delegate of DFA-Foreign Service Institute in Italy and Singapore in 1999-2000. Dr. Caparas is a recipient of various national awards and also a professor in prestigious universities.