Human resources has gained recognition worldwide as a key element in the advancement of business goals. Having the right people in the right job, equipping them with the necessary competencies, challenging their potentials to the optimum level of performance, recognizing their significant contributions and maintaining a harmonious work environment are all factors needed to manage people artfully.
All human resource personnel will have a chance to gain a competitive advantage in the workplace by learning the art of people management from April 29 to 30. Profiles Asia Pacific and People Dynamics are presenting a two-day workshop led by Dr. Maria Vida Caparas on the latest trends and practices in HR, people management approach, employee retention, competency-based recruitment, rewards management and employee discipline and conduct. This workshop will help participants tackle the essentials of HR functions, with emphasis on people management approach.
Some of the ways participants will benefit:
- You will be equipped with the current trends in Human Resources Management through a highly
interactive learning environment;
- You will value the art of having both hard and soft skills in the execution of HR functions;
- You will learn the various approaches in solving challenging HR situations;
- You will appreciate the value of people management skills in creating a pleasant work atmosphere; and,
- You will discover how HR can be an effective strategic partner in the corporate world
Dr. Caparas holds a Master’s Degree and Ph.D., Summa Cum Laude, in Psychology. She is an Accredited Trainer of the Philippine Government with invaluable experiences in Organizational Development as a Human Resource, Training and OD practitioner. She authored three books on Psychology/HR Management and was a Trainer Delegate of DFA-Foreign Service Institute in Italy and Singapore in 1999-2000. Dr. Caparas is a recipient of various national awards and also a professor in prestigious universities.
Visit ProfilesAsiaPacific.com for more information and to register.